I’m full of random stuff today. And in a surprisingly good mood for it still being before noon. I’m warning you, I’m completely random.
- At 2am this morning I seriously thought to myself, “I’m more likely to sing Russian opera than fall back asleep.” I’m happy to report I was wrong.
- I’m constantly confused by bloggers who write about photography but include no photos. I don’t want to read about it – show me. I’m a visual person. Otherwise I wouldn’t have even clicked on the topic. For reals, yo.
- As a matter of fact, I rarely stick around blogs that don’t use photos at all. Like I said, visual person. What? Can’t a girl enjoy books with big pictures?
- Watching the BDD attack bubbles is the best thing since sliced bread. Until she eats the bubble wand.
- Mel made [and photographed] this cake. And I want it. I apologize in advance for making you drool.
- Imagine what that bullet would have been like without the photo. Now imagine reading instructions on how to use the rule of thirds without an example photo. I know. Both are pointless.
- I don’t know why PodMate keeps giving me her Easter candy. First it was Starburst Jellybeans [that the office generously helped consume] and now it’s Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs. I think she may have a fever so I’ll just act like my drawer is a safe deposit box for now.
- Who is Tupac really?
- Satin pajamas. I’m not sure what to think of them. I managed not to slip off the bed while wearing them so that’s a good start.
- Chase has zero will power. I came home to find a 20 pound bag of dog food dragged from the kitchen to the living room. Yes, there was a hole in it. But I never realized Chase was Herculean. Either that or she grew thumbs while we were at work.
- Hasn’t Ricky Martin been denying for years if he was straight or gay? So this should really be no surprise, right? I’m not surprised. And I’m usually surprised. But I’m not. So what’s the big deal?
- Flex Weeks are absolutely fabulous. Forty hours in four days… I love you, Free Friday.
- I warned you. Completely random.