- I started reading Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland last night. I’ve never read it and have heard that the original story is much darker than how Disney portrayed in their 1951 animated film. This is all in prep for Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland movie that’s coming out in March. Cannot wait for it. Pins and needles.
- I also started my new knitting project last night. Geesh. How many times can a gal screw up a garter stitch? Well, if you’re me, a lot. Bev says it’s the yarn (Home Spun). I say it’s operator error. It’ll work itself out eventually.
- Mrs. Rev wants to do yoga tomorrow morning. I’m hesitant but interested. I’m also lazy. And I haven’t made up my mind. It’s on my list of things to do.
- Super Bowl Sunday: looking forward to the game, looking forward to the commercials, really looking forward to the food. What can I say, I’ve got priorities. And now I need to find my Colts shirt – I can’t remember where I put it when we moved. Boo.
- At my doctor visit this morning, she told me I should really start taking a daily multi-vitamin and also work Vitamin D3 into my routine. I read the pamphlet on Vitamin D deficiency – who knew that so many things could stem from not tanning. But tanning is not for me – I’ll be following doctor’s orders.
- Speaking of the doctor visit, what is up with the number of pregnant women?!? No seats at the office. None. Because the waiting room was chocked full of pregos. I’m surrounded by them outside of the doctor’s office too – nine ten girlfriends who are expecting and five that have delivered since the new year (I made a list to make sure). I pray this is not contagious.
- I’ve been super good about eating at home and packing my lunch this week so I think I’m going to splurge $4 on lunch today. At White Castle. I could smell the Big Red when I pulled in the parking garage. The crave has happened.
- Twitter. I’ve decided to embrace it. The problem is, I have no flippin’ idea how to use it. But I figured that would work itself out too eventually. I’d love any insights that you have. I really mean that.
- The gym downstairs below our office is hosting aerobics classes this very moment. The boom-boom music is so horrible – how can they stand being in the same room as that crap? I’d run my happy ass out the door just so I wouldn’t have to have my ears bleed. Yoga doesn’t have boom-boom music, does it?
- And that’s all she wrote. Here’s to more photos next week.